When planning for a family, it can be very useful to track your fertility cycle and know when your most fertile days are to achieve the highest success rate of becoming pregnant. An easy way to do this is by using an Ovulation Thermometer. Unlike a regular thermometer, an Ovulation Thermometer can accurately take your basal body temperature (BBT) to 2 decimal places ensuring every change in temperature is tracked and recorded.
- Highly accurate and sensitive
- 2 decimal places for basal body temperature (BBT) tracking
- 60 second^ reading time
- Readable in °C or °F
- Water resistant
- Last reading memory function
- Automatic shut-off
- Flexible tip
- Oral, rectal or underarm use
- 1 year warranty
- Power source: 1 x LR41 button battery (non-accessible)
^ Result times may vary due to the individual and method used.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
WARNING – KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Button batteries are hazardous (whether the battery is new or used).
- Swallowing or insertion of a button battery into any part of the body can cause serious injuries.
- If you suspect your child/a person has swallowed or inserted a button battery inside their body, medical attention should be sought immediately. You can also call the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for 24/7 fast, expert advice.
- Examine the product to make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- If removing the battery from the product, ensure it is stored in a safe place out of reach of children.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely according to current local regulations.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.