- Sends gentle electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) directly to the pelvic floor muscles through a discreet probe to help strengthen, tone or soothe these muscles
- Exercising the pelvic floor muscles is recognised as a way of preventing and treating symptoms of incontinence and pelvic floor weakness
- Relief from Stress, Urge and Mixed Incontinence
- 4 clinically tested pre-set programs: STRESS, URGE, MIXED and TONE.
- The TONE program firms the pelvic floor and may improve sexual wellbeing.
- Discreet liberty vaginal probe
- Comfortable stimulation
- Slimline, lightweight and portable design
- LCD backlit screen
- Rechargeable li-ion battery via USB charging cable
- Treatment timer
- Memory functions- program retention (automatically starts in the last program used), duration of use and average strength used
- Open circuit detection safety feature
- Can also reduce the risk of prolapse and improve recovery from childbirth
- Can be used to treat symptoms of faecal incontinence and also bladder leakage in men (Anal probe sold separately)
- Optional skin surface electrode pads for Urge Incontinence (sold separately)
- Storage pouch
- 2 Year Standard Warranty
The Elise 2 provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
A combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Advantages of using the Elise 2
It can reduce leakage
Not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
It is drug-free
It is easy to use
With pre-set programmes to suit your needs.
It is discreet
Can be used at home during your own time.
It may improve sexual intimacy
By toning your pelvic floor.