- Use Liberty Loop with a Tenscare Pelvic Floor Exerciser to treat stress, mixed or urge incontinence.
- Smooth, comfortable, shape
- Hollow shape helps probe to stay in place.
- Biofeedback pointer to aid correct voluntary pelvic floor exercises
- Easy to clean
May be used with other stimulators and biofeedback devices
You can attach the pointer to the base of the Liberty Loop to show the effect of correct muscle contraction. You can use it with stimulation or to aid voluntary kegel exercises.
During a correct contraction the pointer should move downwards (away from you).
The Liberty electrode is designed for single patient use. Before first use, and after each subsequent use, the unit should be cleaned as follows:
Wash electrode including cable in mild soapy water. Rinse thoroughly in clean water.
Dry the electrode with a clean cloth/paper towel and allow to air dry before returning to the plastic bag.
DO NOT immerse in liquid. DO NOT use boiling water.
Clean thoroughly and dispose of according to local regulations
- Material: Electrode body: ABS
- Electrodes: Stainless steel #301
- Cables: PVC over copper tinsel conductor
- Weight: 20 gm
- Length: 71.9 mm (inserted part)
- Width: 31.9mm dia. (widest point)
- Connections: 2mm pins
- Electrode surface area: 4.30cm2
- “In Use” product lifetime: 6 months
- For single patient use only
- May be re-used by the same patient
- Wash before first use
- Do not use if pack is open or damaged