Otifleks Flier is designed with a pressure equalising micro filter which slowly equalises pressure on both sides of the earplug and prevents pain caused by pressure changes.
Please ensure you use our online sizing guide prior to purchasing. You can either use your credit card to determine your size as per the instructions in the product image gallery or you can download and print our sizing guide from http://otifleks.com.au/assets/otifleks-sizing-guide.pdf
- Suitable for all stages of air travel (take off, flying & landing)
- Unique micro-filter reacts to pressure changes to alleviate discomfort
- Thermo-active material softens with body heat
- Designed to block noise (SNR 17)
- Available in 2 sizes (M/L)
- Virtually imperceptible/low profile
- Designed for ease of insertion & removal
- Reusable earplugs that can last up to 2 years
- Washable with soap and water
- Packaging doubles as carry container
Otifleks’ Micro Filter is designed to offer maximum attenuation while still allowing pressure to equalise on both sides of the earplug.
Flier’s thermo-active material offers superior comfort by matching your body temperature within 4 minutes, conforming to the unique bends, turns, bumps and twists of each individual’s ear.
Utilising the latest findings in ergonomic design and harnessing the power of thermo-reactive elastomer, the minimalist size of the Flier leads to maximised comfort, blocking sound whilst you sleep on your flight.
Otifleks was developed and manufactured in consultation with leading physicians and medical professionals. They conform to Australian and European Union regulations.
*Packaging artwork may differ to images.
Always read & follow the instructions for use.